♥It's her story . -
Girl's
Loves
Wishes
Escape
HerPast
















MingMing's blog !

navigations are the red words on the picture bottom right hand .
leave me ur footprint on my tagboard .

Hoppers=)









Music




Simple Hit Counter

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Not a single penny

Shopping is fun when u don't have to spend a single cent!
Haha.
Last week when out with Sis-in-law, her mum and aunt and my mummy.
Look for our gown and shop for cny clothes.
Think we spend at least $1000 that day at the same shopping plaza.
Ridiculous eh.
We bought shoes,gown,clutch,pants,tops and dress.
Woohoo.
And today went shopping with mum she paid for all the things that we had bought.
Food,lingerie,toiletries and my cosmetics.
Rare chance! Hahahaha.
((((((((((:

Cny is coming!!!
Look like I'll still be alone on cny.
It'll still be the same every year.
):

cheerios to my sad cny........

_________________________________Smiling =) .______________________________