♥It's her story . -
Girl's
Loves
Wishes
Escape
HerPast
















MingMing's blog !

navigations are the red words on the picture bottom right hand .
leave me ur footprint on my tagboard .

Hoppers=)









Music




Simple Hit Counter

Thursday, February 18, 2010

"Happy" Lunar New Year!

Another sad chinese new year i would say.
Chinese New year is never for me.
There is bound to be quarrels & upset .
Even though it doesn't involve me.
Anyway,
Bro had moved out!
Trying to get use to it.
I always thought haiya! sian, bro at home...
The thinking didn't change!
It takes me a few minutes to realise " oh ya! he had moved out! " haha!
BUT its only a day i canot tahan my dad already luh.
Naggy as usual!
SUPER NAGGY!
LIKE DAD?! I'm twenty years old already luh!
KAO!
I have been doing well even when you are not around for freaking so many years.
Doing well? maybe not? but i still grow up not the little girl few years back anymore!
DAMN! I think i'll flare up one day.


MingMing was wondering how it went wrong so quickly...
How we were so happy but not anymore,
if u wanted me in your life u would have found a way to put me there...

_________________________________Smiling =) .______________________________