♥It's her story . -
Girl's
Loves
Wishes
Escape
HerPast
















MingMing's blog !

navigations are the red words on the picture bottom right hand .
leave me ur footprint on my tagboard .

Hoppers=)









Music




Simple Hit Counter

Thursday, December 24, 2009

X-mas eve

Don't know why i'm so energetic today even though i slept at around 2am last night.
I think its because it is Christmas eve! hehehe! so happy!
I recieved ALOT of presents! ((((:
I love the year planner the most! =X
Thanks to serene! hehe!
Its freaking nice!
Met up with Ju last night, shop around had dinner and we had a really long and nice chat! =D
We still thought that we're gg home already and when the topic starts we stood there and chatted for freaking long!
So funny! Hehe!
Everything happened in the past seems like ytd.
But in fact so many things had happened in our life.
Anyway,
We shall meet up soon alright.
Will invite you to "my house" if everything goes smoothly!
Hehe!
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE!

_________________________________Smiling =) .______________________________