♥It's her story . -
Girl's
Loves
Wishes
Escape
HerPast
















MingMing's blog !

navigations are the red words on the picture bottom right hand .
leave me ur footprint on my tagboard .

Hoppers=)









Music




Simple Hit Counter

Monday, December 7, 2009

Prezzies!

Hope bro come home faster!
Can't wait for him to come back! =D
Shock?
Hehe! Because he gonna get presents for me!
and guess what is it?
Clue: He went to Europe. Italy i think.
Hope he really will buy lar hor.
Won't put too much hope. (:

Hais... when is my turn to go oversea???
Very greedy huh?
Just went to Taiwan this year then wana go oversea again. =p.
New year i coming!
Christmas! =D
Went to Staff Comm Session today!
Terry Clontz very charming! *wink*

Mini eclairs again! Yummy~

I love the things i bought today!
So cuteee!
Lots of things nv update huh.
Addicted to dramas.
Time is nv enough.
sigh.....

_________________________________Smiling =) .______________________________