♥It's her story . -
Girl's
Loves
Wishes
Escape
HerPast
















MingMing's blog !

navigations are the red words on the picture bottom right hand .
leave me ur footprint on my tagboard .

Hoppers=)









Music




Simple Hit Counter

Monday, December 28, 2009

My Christmas presents!

Here are pictures of my presents!

These are from SH's colleague!

Guess what is this?


Wrap in brown box!
LV WALLET!!!!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I'm just joking. Its a very very nice planner.


hehehehe!


Cookies! White box from HR. Mrs field from a colleague.
Mrs field cookie is yummy!

Exchanged present from tenagas. I got levis voucher! =D

Present from huili!

Present from sweetie!Its a 16GB thumbdrive. hehe!

Royce chocolates from Jared!
Super Yummy! but FATTENING!

And lastly i received this very cute card from my letterbox ytd!
This old fashion uncle use mail one. LOL !
From Caiwang. the guy that sometimes entertain me and lala during work.
Look at his photo!

Wee u wee. so hot and macho! =X

Alvin and chipmunk so cute! =D
I didn't watch the first epi before. =\
Alvin so naughty!
Theodora hen ke lian!


My ulcer will nv recover because i have been eating heaty stuff! =\
Pain!!
First time in my life i wana get older!
I wanna be 21 years old!
=(((((

Afterall it shouldn't meant to be...
Am i right?

_________________________________Smiling =) .______________________________