♥It's her story . -
Girl's
Loves
Wishes
Escape
HerPast
















MingMing's blog !

navigations are the red words on the picture bottom right hand .
leave me ur footprint on my tagboard .

Hoppers=)









Music




Simple Hit Counter

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Movie & movies

Watched movie again!
LOL!
Ninja assasin!
i'll give 3/5 popcorn but its super duper bloody!
Gross!
I like this kind of storyline.
But still not very fantastic.

I need a glove!
Its so cold in office that i cant type!
I don't want those open durian glove nah.
I want those nice nice one.
But where can i find nice glove in singapore? =.=
hmmm...



Heartaching yet felt hilarious at the same time.....
Laugh and cry... Sound crazy?
Whateva~
(:

_________________________________Smiling =) .______________________________