♥It's her story . -
Girl's
Loves
Wishes
Escape
HerPast
















MingMing's blog !

navigations are the red words on the picture bottom right hand .
leave me ur footprint on my tagboard .

Hoppers=)









Music




Simple Hit Counter

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Happy Bertday!

Brother is back.
Limited internet again.
Zzz....I''m not updating at home..
So no pictures!
He didn't buy any present for me!
Bought chocolates nia. sian...
Suddenly don't like to eat chocolate. =\
Only eat the melty kiss chocolate.
Anyone want chocolate let me know. =p

Ytd was Jenna's 1st month.
Together with felina she came to visit us at work.
So CUTE! She is so sleepy!
I carried her! so small so fragile.
Awww...

still haven't update about my birthday. one month liao. =X
Today is Albert's birthday!
Photobucket
HAPPY BERTHDAY!


Oh ya, Jared's birthday celebration was fun! =D

Singapore is really small.
Everyone know each other.
Aiyoyo. i'm sneezing again..
Stop talking about me! =p

_________________________________Smiling =) .______________________________