♥It's her story . -
Girl's
Loves
Wishes
Escape
HerPast
















MingMing's blog !

navigations are the red words on the picture bottom right hand .
leave me ur footprint on my tagboard .

Hoppers=)









Music




Simple Hit Counter

Monday, December 21, 2009

Asiasoft!

The PT job was overall enjoyable!
Met lots of cute ppl.
They are really cute loh. like the girl working with me.
in her mid 20s but she look like 18!
O.O
Gonna know the cosplayers as well.
They are really friendly. Different from what i think they will be.
They might be acting but at least they are not stuck up ppl that u can't work with.
They are really pretty and friendly.
The prettiest is the most quiet ones and very gentle!
Awww... *jealous*..
I wana grow taller please..

I nv wana cut my hair short again! LOL!
Photos is with angeline.
She is gg to send me soon i guess. =p
But its very tiring!
The bottom of my foot ached!
I rather do 200 squarts. LOL!



In-built karaoke system with all the song u can find in ktv to be at your house!
How cool is that?!
I don't know whether its true anot!
LOL!
But freaking excited luh! Oh my goodness buddha jesus mary. =X
hohohohoho!
and lots more exciting stuff to come!
lalalala!
i hope i can slp tonight! LOL!

tml gg to have christmas lunch and offsite discussion the whole day!
weeeee~

Trust me she is growing up! (:

_________________________________Smiling =) .______________________________