♥It's her story . -
Girl's
Loves
Wishes
Escape
HerPast
















MingMing's blog !

navigations are the red words on the picture bottom right hand .
leave me ur footprint on my tagboard .

Hoppers=)









Music




Simple Hit Counter

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Sincerity comes from the heart.





I LOVE MY CLIQUES MUCHIE muchie muchie!
They really made my day! =D
Wana know why?
Check out on MingMing-x.blogspot.com ( probably by end of this week=p)
I have cut 3 cakes! =\
I heard ppl saying that cutting more than one cake it not good? isit true?
Anyway, one more celebration to go or maybe two? i don't know.o.O
Have been eating feast from thursday!
Oh my goodness.
Bu fei shi jia de.
Shall update again!
Not forgetting Jared, Beth, Kang and Kiang i'll update when i got all the pictures. =D
They are GREAT!
And my fellow colleagues!
And and my SWEETIE! (:



Jenna Marie was borned on 16/11/09!
My cute little friend!
So cute so small so fragile! hehe!

Lastly!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!


Don't have to send me fake wishes for you didn't make my birthday a happy one.
And it doesn't come out from your heart.
I can't feel your sincerity.
(:

_________________________________Smiling =) .______________________________