♥It's her story . -
Girl's
Loves
Wishes
Escape
HerPast
















MingMing's blog !

navigations are the red words on the picture bottom right hand .
leave me ur footprint on my tagboard .

Hoppers=)









Music




Simple Hit Counter

Sunday, November 29, 2009

She is growing up! (:

Don't know what's wrong with the internet at home.
I cant online. Zzz....
Bored....
Shall find someone's house to slack everyday..
Stella? hmmmm...
Just finish working at my new PT job.
I feel old suddenly. =p
They say this is the smallest event ever.
So unlucky... LOL. haha!
Went to bugis to look at another event.
Looks fun... but i don't know what they playing.. hahaha...
Hmmm.... Not at home now don't know what to blog about.

Oh ya recently like on movie craze.
Watched A christmas carol, My girlfriend is an agent and 2012 in less than 1 week.
O.O
Finally got time to go out shopping with mei.
didn't buy much.
I haven't got any shoes.
ZZZzzz.....

So tired.... Shall sleep real early today!
Anyway, can't online...


I like this:
fenn randomness: "You smile when you feel like crying, you act like you're okay, when you're falling apart inside and you let it go. You move on, because there's nothing else you can do."
(:

_________________________________Smiling =) .______________________________