♥It's her story . -
Girl's
Loves
Wishes
Escape
HerPast
















MingMing's blog !

navigations are the red words on the picture bottom right hand .
leave me ur footprint on my tagboard .

Hoppers=)









Music




Simple Hit Counter

Sunday, November 22, 2009

ORICON! =p

Shall do a short post first.
If not i don't know when i'll update this don't waste the photo taken.
Hehe!
Went out with nana.
She is so nice walking around helping me to find the shops.
HAHA!
Wanted to change the design of my present.
But didn't see any nicer one so didn't change it.
We also went to alter the watch.

We found out something that both of our jaw dropped........ O.O
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Had a nice dinner at shokudo.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Salmon avocado carbonara spaghetti! Yummy! Nana's meal is Curry rosti.
Photobucket

Love this! The red bean is so sweet!
Mocha ice cream with red bean and mochi.
Headed to alot of place luh.
Taka, Tangs, Cine, PS and bugis. LOL!
And what is the program after that?
Shall update again!
Hehe.
Gg out to catch a movie!
Oh! I found a new part time job!
I hope its fun. Excited!
=D

_________________________________Smiling =) .______________________________