♥It's her story . -
Girl's
Loves
Wishes
Escape
HerPast
















MingMing's blog !

navigations are the red words on the picture bottom right hand .
leave me ur footprint on my tagboard .

Hoppers=)









Music




Simple Hit Counter

Monday, November 23, 2009

My first 3D movie!

Watched my first 3D movie!
So cool~
haha i'm very noob. =p
And it was a treat by albert as my belated birthday treat.
The ticket so ex! $13!
Watched A Christmas Carol.
I'll give 1.5/5 popcorns. awwww....


We look like Cyclops! =D

Half way through the movie my stomach started to ache.
I tot it will recover soon.
But unfortunately it didn't.
They took cab and send me home.
I lie on the bed waiting it to recover.
But its getting more and more painful.
After two hours of pain canot tahan and went to see doctor.
He gave me jab and one day MC.
First time having pain for so long.
Gastric problem due to irregular meal.
Hais.....
After the jab my vision was blur i cant see small wording.
Like sms, msn i cant see! so funny!
The doctor didn't notify me lor!
Called and asked he said that it will recover after i take a rest.
So dumb.
The consultation fee so expensive somemore!
Booooo!
Didn't see doctor for so long already.
Like 5yrs?
LOL.
The liquid medicine minty minty one so nice.
And i manage to swallow the tablets.
HAHAHAHA!
Watching movie again!
O.O

_________________________________Smiling =) .______________________________