♥It's her story . -
Girl's
Loves
Wishes
Escape
HerPast
















MingMing's blog !

navigations are the red words on the picture bottom right hand .
leave me ur footprint on my tagboard .

Hoppers=)









Music




Simple Hit Counter

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Indescribably Happiness!

Understand how happy i am?
Nah you wont!
I'm just trying to let all of you envy!
Hehehehehehe!
Surprises and surprises.
My heart is melting!
Yes very touch.
Saturday plus Yesterday plus TODAY!
Yes its more than enough even though there is some miss out.
But still
its really more than enough. I'm contented very contented.
I think i've gotten too much that i have weird thinking like am i gg to die soon?
so the god is letting all the happy things to happen?
=p =X
hehe! last 17mins!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF AGAIN!
Woohoo!
And thanks everyone for the wishes. Yeah!

_________________________________Smiling =) .______________________________