♥It's her story . -
Girl's
Loves
Wishes
Escape
HerPast
















MingMing's blog !

navigations are the red words on the picture bottom right hand .
leave me ur footprint on my tagboard .

Hoppers=)









Music




Simple Hit Counter

Thursday, November 26, 2009

For HuiShan!

Just read ahmeimei blog!
This is for you my bff:
Ya! You wouldn't say this kind of things in real life.
You should open up more!
Don't keep everything to yourself.
Remember I’m always there for you. (:
I still remember the times where we laughed till we cried when commenting about some weirdo in train. =X
You cried, when u see how bad my brother treats me.
We laugh together, bath together & sleep together.
The mutual understanding that we have is irreplaceable. =D
Its been 10 over years and still counting.... (:

_________________________________Smiling =) .______________________________