♥It's her story . -
Girl's
Loves
Wishes
Escape
HerPast
















MingMing's blog !

navigations are the red words on the picture bottom right hand .
leave me ur footprint on my tagboard .

Hoppers=)









Music




Simple Hit Counter

Monday, November 23, 2009

Apprecitation Lunch.

For helping out in the relocation of the office
We are entitled for a lunch of the budget of $50!
Hehehehe!
Went to Mirama Hotel’s Ikoi restaurant to have Japanese Buffet!
Wooo!
But! I’ll only give 2/5 stars for it.
Cos the variety there is really little.
They said that the restaurant is often fully booked.
The reason they are popular is because of their sashimi which I don’t really know how to appreciate. =p
But I did try it is nice. Fresh!
The first time I ate so much sashimi, like 5slices. LOL.
They don’t have baby octopus, shredded scallop wings and jelly fish.
Sians….
If you ask me I’ll never go back again.
But there is something SUPERB NICE!

The Hokkaido Melon!
It cost us $25 for one!
Which is $3++ per slice!
But it’s really worth it!
Super sweet! Must try!
Alright.
Lets look at some picture.
Looks yummy? =D

Tempura!

Ebi tempura!


Egg plant with miso paste.

Guess what is this? Nope its not tea.
Its soup! Seafood soup drink with tea cups.

Peace!
And look at how they serve the melon.
4 slice on a big plate of ice.
The chef said that if u buy it from supermarket it usually sell at $80!
O.O
Lucky us!


I'll give My Girlfriend is an agent 3/5 popcorn!
Not bad not bad. Overall still worth watching.
Alright! Good night people!
More to update still....hmmm.....
Byeeeeeees!

_________________________________Smiling =) .______________________________