♥It's her story . -
Girl's
Loves
Wishes
Escape
HerPast
















MingMing's blog !

navigations are the red words on the picture bottom right hand .
leave me ur footprint on my tagboard .

Hoppers=)









Music




Simple Hit Counter

Thursday, July 30, 2009


WTF wtf wtf wtf wtf
SO so so angry !
AAAAHHHHHHHH !
i tot coming home early can rest.
but what is this ?!
more sadness more angryness more hatred !
ahhh !
i'm so sick and tired of this.
how long must i tolerate this ?
i'm dread of acting like a mute.
why is it that everything i do in ur eye is all wrong ?
so what if it is wrong ?
i nv ask for ur concern and i nv ask anything from u b4 !
so who are u to say me when u wasn't with me for so many yrs ?
u didn't set a good role for me to learn what.
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww !!!
i feel like spamming vulgarities !
i wana screammmmmmmmmmmmmm !
Kill me please !

_________________________________Smiling =) .______________________________