♥It's her story . -
Girl's
Loves
Wishes
Escape
HerPast
















MingMing's blog !

navigations are the red words on the picture bottom right hand .
leave me ur footprint on my tagboard .

Hoppers=)









Music




Simple Hit Counter

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Short hair !

Cut and rebonded my hair on saturday !
to the length that is a little longer than shoulder.
i totally dun look like mingming already !
AHAHAHA !
I look like little girls luh . =(
i dun wan !
Anyway i didn't regret cutting it .
i duno why .
maybe the phobia of cutting hair is gone .
hehe !


My Boss couldn't recognise me
He tot i'm new staff !
and a colleague totally didn't notice it is me =.= .
lmao !


And Eileen tok rebond her hair on the same day as me !
but we were at different salon .
haha !
My hair is nicer luh ah tok ! =p
Meet up with her ytd.

eh duno why her eye look weird so i cover it . hehe !
so nice of me . =X

Over exposure !

Gg to corporate building to attend comm session.
think will be back to office in late noon i think ?
hahaha !
have been falling aslp during work .
think i need coffee . hmmm ..
big eye bag . Zzzz .
ok i shall slp early .
this is written on 1am but to be post on 3pm.
cos i jus post baibai's photo.
haha !
so GOOD AFTERNOON PPL !

_________________________________Smiling =) .______________________________