♥It's her story . -
Girl's
Loves
Wishes
Escape
HerPast
















MingMing's blog !

navigations are the red words on the picture bottom right hand .
leave me ur footprint on my tagboard .

Hoppers=)









Music




Simple Hit Counter

Saturday, July 4, 2009

New start.

Booo !
Finally have time to update.
so tired this few days.
i duno why i'm soooo tired but i cant fall aslp.
from monday to friday
have been slping at 2am and waking up at 6.30am.
duno how i manage to pass through during work.
Jus like tt lor ...
LOL.
Work is still ok.
i wouldn't say its great because i jus started for a week.
but the program the have sucks.
no photoshop ! =.=
colleagues still ok.
There is only 6 person in my department so i only mingle around with them
or the AAs from other department.
(AA- administrative assistant)

We laughed in the agent's room till i had stomach ache.
topic is about the nursing room.
very funny seriously.
Excursion in coporate building.
Super cool ! look so high class.
There is gym, pool table and foosball !
too bad not in the building tt i'm working.
but the building i'm working at have PS3 to play.
and a sleeping room !
cool isn't it ?

Monday went home straight after work.
the bus journey make me feel so uncomfy.=.=
Tuesday meet up with eileen for retail therapy.
Wednesday went training.
Thursday headed to shiwei's grandma funeral.
Friday went training.
And i had i super long slp last night.
like finally.
But at first
I fall aslp with my com on and woke up to off it.
so i didn't reply anyone in msn. u know why ah . haha .
then mum wake me up in the middle of the night and ask me to charge handphone. =.=
i opened my eyes a little and was too tired to reply her.
cos sis-in-law took the only samsung charger at home to genting with her.
but she left a usb charger for me.
opened my eyes at 8am but dun feel like waking up.
and finally woke up at 11am.

had some retail therapy online.
and update blog.
didn't meet them to buy guofeng's present =X
heading down to guofeng's bbq soon.
Roller blading again !
oh, i didn't mention about tkd's bbq.
anyway, best part was the 45min of roller blading.
HAHA !

Tomorrow grading !
hope i can rmb all taeguek.
once again wish me good luck ! =D

_________________________________Smiling =) .______________________________