♥It's her story . -
Girl's
Loves
Wishes
Escape
HerPast
















MingMing's blog !

navigations are the red words on the picture bottom right hand .
leave me ur footprint on my tagboard .

Hoppers=)









Music




Simple Hit Counter

Sunday, July 12, 2009

krow

Didn't take much picture during work.
This is the only picture of me tt i took during work .
with felina's no degree spec.
Photobucket
Plain jane (:
Photobucket
The fully wrapped up looking sick 7zai.
Photobucket
my plain and no life desk.
Photobucket
The very pervertic looking uncle that is loitering at the bus stop every morning looking at girls and will smile to himself looking very happy.
Disgusting ! OMG !
The sight of him turn me off =.= .

still i dun have the sian feeling when gg to work.
jus that i duno what to wear !
LOL !
there is more for me to discover !
*wink*
i miss the super nice hor fun behide my workplace.
its freaking delicious !
hahahaha !
i should ask them to go eat tml .
hehe !

Ah ! i so wana see clar's botak head.
he is always with his long hair.
actually can imagine how he will look like .
but jus wana see !
And ben, waikiang and boon's botak head !
hahahaha !

The green bean soup mum cook today is freaking nice.
so sweet ~ =D

_________________________________Smiling =) .______________________________