♥It's her story . -
Girl's
Loves
Wishes
Escape
HerPast
















MingMing's blog !

navigations are the red words on the picture bottom right hand .
leave me ur footprint on my tagboard .

Hoppers=)









Music




Simple Hit Counter

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

comm session.

The wound keep flowing out the yellowish fluid.
so disgusting !
I think i need coffee every morning.
keep falling aslp during work.
Today went sleeping room to nap for awhile.
then i cant wake up.
my body cant move =.=
so scary.
but i still carry on napping .
LOL .

Oh i forgot talk about the comm session ytd .
Alot of great speaker.
I feel so honoured to be able to attend. (:
we had a break in between
and there is buffet !
MINI CHOCOLATE ECLAIR !
Freaking nice ! =D
i ate 6.
but i still want ! =(
not enough.
and i wan eat red bean bun !

Lot more company event coming up i guess .

What is the next event for me to await ?
i mean personal one not company .
Ahh ! BTT ! i booked already ! =D
during august .
hehe !
but i haven't really study .
hmmm...


Alright chaox ppl !

_________________________________Smiling =) .______________________________