♥It's her story . -
Girl's
Loves
Wishes
Escape
HerPast
















MingMing's blog !

navigations are the red words on the picture bottom right hand .
leave me ur footprint on my tagboard .

Hoppers=)









Music




Simple Hit Counter

Saturday, June 6, 2009

update.

My left hand is still trembling !
thanks to kevin ! LOL .
i'm joking !
hehe !
And my left foot still hurts .
=.= all on left side ...

I'm gonna get my number back ! =D
temporary using my mum's long ago prepaid card .
so try look for me on msn or u can still call eileen to look for me . =X
machiam my secretary . hahahaha !

i have so much photo not uploaded yet . =\
bowling craze again !
they have been playing it like twice a week .
woo .
i'm so full now .
jus finish my noodle .
nights ppl !

_________________________________Smiling =) .______________________________