♥It's her story . -
Girl's
Loves
Wishes
Escape
HerPast
















MingMing's blog !

navigations are the red words on the picture bottom right hand .
leave me ur footprint on my tagboard .

Hoppers=)









Music




Simple Hit Counter

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Tiring.

A tiring day.
The old couple jus left my house.
cook katsu curry at stella's house.
the new brand we tried dun taste nice.
the food didn't turn out good . =\
reach my house hungry again.
ate maggie noodle.
Jeryl keep showing his magic trick
Stella with her wan ton.......
And they jus created facebook.
they are super noob at it . =.=

Travelled to alot of place today.
Weather super warm!
Almost fainted.
The bangalas that is building the lift at my block look freaking pervertic !
The eye gg to pop out soon. =.= !

I have opened an account at CDC!
Yeah! Finally!

Feel so weird last night.
Feel like as if i took alcoholic.
Took temperature it shows 37.5degree.
No dizzyness no uncomfy feelings
Except for the back ache!
Feel the heat in my body that wasn't like usual.
Having cold feet, i mean really cold feet.
but I dun feel nervous at all.
Covered myself fully with blanket and slept with fans gg at medium speed.
No sweat at all.
Woke up in the morning.
Everything back to normal.
No back ache. No heaty feeling.

What is gg on?
Did i had a slight fever for a night ?
i thinking too much or what ?
and did i really slp ?
i'm like semi asleep all the way.
Weird......

And i'm perfectly fine till now .
Jus very tired.....
Yawn.....

_________________________________Smiling =) .______________________________