♥It's her story . -
Girl's
Loves
Wishes
Escape
HerPast
















MingMing's blog !

navigations are the red words on the picture bottom right hand .
leave me ur footprint on my tagboard .

Hoppers=)









Music




Simple Hit Counter

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Not enough

I couldn't endure through the run today lar.
4km or probably 5km ? (2round)
I start walking when i was at my 1 + 1/2 round.
the appendix hurts.
probably because of the dumpling i ate ?
how long ago did i walk during jogs ?
awww ... sad :(
It shall be improve next time round !



my weight is still as usual luh .
i didn't lose any weight !
so i suppose i'm not skinnier than b4 ?
i shall eat as usual or maybe a little more . (:

I hope that i isn't in it.
but i am .
so i shall try to forget.

_________________________________Smiling =) .______________________________