♥It's her story . -
Girl's
Loves
Wishes
Escape
HerPast
















MingMing's blog !

navigations are the red words on the picture bottom right hand .
leave me ur footprint on my tagboard .

Hoppers=)









Music




Simple Hit Counter

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Food !

Quiz for the day(restaurant city):
Lard is the fats from which animal ?
Answer:
CLARENCE !


HAHAHAHA !

Eileen went malaysia and bought white chocolate macadamia and chocolate indulgence back for me =D.
yum yum.

I had a nice meal jus now.
i cook
Spaghetti with mushroom and hotdogs, grilled fish plus garlic toast, nuggets and wedges.
super full !
and dessert ! Chocolate indulgence ! =D
Envy ?

Another stranger sms me.
like again.
very lame one.
this is what he say,
"I'm kelvin. i jus bought this second hand phone and have ur num. dun mind making friend..:)"

CRAP ?! =.=

_________________________________Smiling =) .______________________________