♥It's her story . -
Girl's
Loves
Wishes
Escape
HerPast
















MingMing's blog !

navigations are the red words on the picture bottom right hand .
leave me ur footprint on my tagboard .

Hoppers=)









Music




Simple Hit Counter

Saturday, May 23, 2009

early bird.

BOOooo !
its 8.30am now !
i woke up at 6.30am !
and i cant slp =.=.
the eye very tired but the brain keep running.
my poor eye...
i wan slp........ =(

went supper with sec school classmatey the other day.
went geylang and had tianji !
Durian, mangosteen and portuguese egg tart =D .
the tianji is nice but i duno how to eat .
so much bones . =(
boon, kang and ben say i become very skinny very ugly .
O.O . like really ?
hmmm....
i didn't purposely go on diet
i still eat as much as i can.
improper diet maybe ? =(
but my weight still the same leh......

i wan eat the black black chicken wing with mushroom !!!
LOL . its my mum's cooking.

_________________________________Smiling =) .______________________________