♥It's her story . -
Girl's
Loves
Wishes
Escape
HerPast
















MingMing's blog !

navigations are the red words on the picture bottom right hand .
leave me ur footprint on my tagboard .

Hoppers=)









Music




Simple Hit Counter

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

work !

Replace huili work ytd .
working full shift for both day.
yeah !
i wana keep myself busy everyday.
so that i wun think so much.
but work is really bored ~
it make me think alot when i have nth to do.
i shall bring my laptop to work next week.
they did spring cleaning at shop ytd.
everything white white.
very cleannnn ~


The night before went night cycling with
lala,jeryl, meimei, samuel and helmi.
jeryl lompang me. samuel lompang lala.
on the way, to meet helmi and get more bicycle.
samuel and lala fall down.
we witness the whole precedure.
damn hilarious ! LMAO !
samuel fall on the grass and with his face facing the grass as well.
and lala didn't fall on the grass he fall on samuel.
LOL.
too bad we didn't video it down.

i'm prepared to have wobby legs when i wake up tml.
hahaha .
so tml class bbq i shall sit down relax and wait for food. =p
we broke the record today !
left the school at 11.30!
the lastest ever.
listening to weikang's story and this and that.
everyone left except suyu, jeremy and kevin.
headed to tam eat macdonald.
chit chat till 12plus.
walked to my house.
reach home at 1plus!
and they cabbed home.
hehehehe !


Its another busy week !

i shall get it out of my mind. =)

_________________________________Smiling =) .______________________________