♥It's her story . -
Girl's
Loves
Wishes
Escape
HerPast
















MingMing's blog !

navigations are the red words on the picture bottom right hand .
leave me ur footprint on my tagboard .

Hoppers=)









Music




Simple Hit Counter

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Satisfaction.

I feel so filling now !
Donald deilver pizza and my nutella cake to my house !
Thanks to huili for making the pizza !
Nutella cake very nice !

Thanks donald for delivering it.
hehehehe !

My shoulder is aching.
think i didn't slp well last night.
my back is also aching.
Alamak !
Don't know what's wrong with my body.


Went TP to play badminton with huili, lin and friends.
saw justin and jessica.
They were playing also.
so coincidence !
after playing headed for training.

ahmeimei lazy bum !
boooooo !


i have lots of question!
can you answer me?

_________________________________Smiling =) .______________________________