♥It's her story . -
Girl's
Loves
Wishes
Escape
HerPast
















MingMing's blog !

navigations are the red words on the picture bottom right hand .
leave me ur footprint on my tagboard .

Hoppers=)









Music




Simple Hit Counter

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Home sweet home !

Came back from taiwan two days ago !
Its fun over there !
It'll be more fun if i'm gg with GFs !
hehehe !
Stayed at TS hotel.
a street away from 西门町.
There is lots of babes there !
i focus more on the girls than the guys.
there isn't anything wrong with me right ?
right ? right ?
but i seriously look at girls more than the guys.
Taiwanese are much more trendy and stylish!
Anyway,
its freaking cold at taipei !
Especially at the night and raining !
11 degree ! omg !
When the wind blow .
Super high ~ Freezing my face ~
but 高雄 very warm !
I'll write more about my trip when i post the pictures .
hehehes !

My apologies to ppl that i nv buy presents for . =X
i went with my nasty brother u see .
so i cant buy much things. he say i buy rubbish. =.=

because he is paying for everything ! =X
so i bought girls stuff so i can give my GFs .
HEHEHEHE !
reached SG around 12am++.
i think my mandarin had improve !
Hahahaha !

next day went training .
Hard working right ? =X
now having muscle ache already .
Booo !


Went out with eileen today .

Took a picture b4 gg out.
Went to town,
look at those AL/AB .
jitao sian diao.
Compare to taiwanese. CMI !
LOL !
the ah lians wore the same clothes somemore . =.=!

Headed to hougang at night.
Reason being : i miss them !
Teehee !
Ignatius came down meet us.
Ate dinner near guofeng's house.
Kevin came down and Clar came down too !
Not bad . i tot nobody want eat dinner with me.
HAHAHAHA !
The san lao he fen and fried rice very niceeee !
My fault i bought the doraemon "egg cake?"(鸡蛋糕) for eileen .
but i didn't check the expiry date.
One packet was expired on 15th march and another one on 16th march.
She dun bare to throw it away.
so she opened and ate it .
I taste it first and it didn't taste weird.
She was hungry so she keep munching the doraemon .
And i have to remind her that its expired ! =.=
but she ate like 5 and she say its nice.
Kevin, guofeng and clar ate it too.
i hope they wun get diarrhea .
at least i'm still feeling alright now.
hahaha !

Coach Jason's wedding photos up next !







At the dinner !


spot the care bear ! LOL !

The MC of the night. Delphany and Charles.

Busy reading through their script.

bette and delphany .

Eileen with the guys.

=)

Daniel hen qian ta !




Charles look like a little boy.

what's in the camera ? hmmmm...

This photo is nice !

I love the first photo ! Thanks to weikang !

With ah tok !

Very pretty ! teehee !
i manage to cover my ugly suntan mark with my hair !
SMART ! xD


Their walk in.

This so romantic !

Cheers !

Group photos !


Smileeeee ^^ !


_________________________________Smiling =) .______________________________