♥It's her story . -
Girl's
Loves
Wishes
Escape
HerPast
















MingMing's blog !

navigations are the red words on the picture bottom right hand .
leave me ur footprint on my tagboard .

Hoppers=)









Music




Simple Hit Counter

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Weddings !

So coincidenceee~
Grand coach is getting married .
Bro is gg to ROM .
Sis is also gg to ROM .
WOW?
Falls on March and may .
Hahahaha !
I always wanted to attend somebody’s wedding .
Sometime I’ll randomly ask “hey when u getting married ?”
LOL !
Yeah ! weddings !
Hahaha !


So busy this few day !
I have projects to rush and some tkd stuff to do.
And I’ve not worked for Three weeks !
Close to a month !
No work mean no money.
Anyway, I have plan to work and not gg shopping after this week.
Graduating soon .
Save money to go oversea !
Eileen plan plan !
I doubt we’ll have class chalet ? hmmm.

Competition coming !
Pray for me ! =D


21st Feb
Went shopping with Eileen and mei in the afternoon.
Saw this tee "I'm NOT short I'm fun-size !"

the cutting is horizontal not vertical one .
so i didn't get it.
cant find any nice sandals !
saddd ..
At night headed to yishun.
For weicong’s birthday celebration .
I didn’t know Stanley and WeiCong somehow good friend . LOL .
Sunnie and pepper very cuteeee !

I miss brown brown, don don, kiki and yoyo the fatty too !
Oh they are all dogs.
The chicken wings very niceeee !
hahahaha !

Project ~ bye !
说不上来的不一样

_________________________________Smiling =) .______________________________