♥It's her story . -
Girl's
Loves
Wishes
Escape
HerPast
















MingMing's blog !

navigations are the red words on the picture bottom right hand .
leave me ur footprint on my tagboard .

Hoppers=)









Music




Simple Hit Counter

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

MONKEYS !

Dict send me this .
SO CUTE CAN !

AAAWWWW .
Get me a monkey please ~
HAHAHAHA !

Its a long day today .
early morning jerome drive us to school .
jerome drove us to school the whole week last week .
so i nv take bus to school at all .
HEHEHE !
And today zisheng drive too !
So all of us headed to e!hub to watch movie .
There was Lard,Hao,Jerome,Zisheng,Eileen,Weien,Nicholas And MingMing.
Watched All's well End's well . nice nice . quite funny .
Subway cookie again =D .



<-Zisheng's car . Jerome's car ->

I WANA GET LICENSE ! BOOO !

Ming and Hao .

Sheng and Clar .

Sheng following Rome's car

And then headed to Marine parade to eat.
Sinyi came to look for hao .

And we headed home .
Fall slp . xD
woke up jog to tampines connector to find hao and gang having Osama's training .
i miss it luh .
too late reach already .
mei dun wan join them run .
so i run back to the park then jog with mei .
chit chatted for like 2hrs ?
LOLs .
And HOMED !
so tired and hungry luh !
I WANA eat this !!!

Durian chee cheong fan !
its at changi village .
try it! its nice !

I need to slp my stomach is growling .



_________________________________Smiling =) .______________________________